Tuesday 29 December 2009

Free as a bird.

Got no class this evening, going to lounge about on the bed all day and do nothing but procrastinate as much as i can.

It has been a very long time since i've seen this person. Perhaps not that long compared to how long i've known the person but still, it is considered long enough. I am not sure what i feel because lately i have been very indifferent or maybe trying to be as such. To deny the feelings i am feeling and not to let it out in the open.

I do miss the aforementioned person. Especially when i browse through pictures and pictures of us taken long ago duing times of ease and hormones and merrymaking.

I don't feel like i am chained anymore, i don't feel like i am tied to anyone or anything anymore, i don't feel strangled, i don't feel anything that makes me feel cooped up and suffocating. I guess i am free, but too much freedom can lead to being chained and trapped by freedom itself.


I almost forgot how i loved to talk nonsense. Let's start this all over again to get bloodied up in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment