Saturday 6 February 2010

Too sexy for my education.


Trying to go crazy and go against the tide is getting pretty tiresome. I wish my head was not like this. I wish my thinking style was not like this. I wish I was just normal. Low profile. A guy who is not on anyone's radar.

Not yet.

But now that i have always been on people's radar, it's getting pretty boring and it is getting pretty lonely that on the same radar, it's not just me that is on it. There are others also.

The worst thing that could happen to someone who has been talking behind people's back is that people are actually talking behind his back.

2 comments:

  1. somehow i have a feeling you're a fan of britney's 'radar'

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly i don't know what you're talking about. who is this britney spears? ahahaha although i do like it when she does her hit me baby one more time dance.

    ReplyDelete