Tuesday 4 December 2007

Sunday spleandour

There was nothing to do on Sunday so my host family let me wake up late. yeah . But surprisingly i woke up at 850 and was just in the mood for some activities. SO after breakfast and spending some quality time with my family and showering we went out at 1130. We went to a shopping mall called SATY. yeah i know. ahahha. I bought a pair of geta's which are traditional japanese slippers. very pricey. ;P but it was worth it. ehehe Then after that we wen t to jusco and met Din and Shige. We were feeling hungry so we went to mcdonalds and ate. After that we continued shopping and lastly we visited the rent shop and rented two dvd's which were 2 fast and 2 furious tokyo drift and house of the dead. Then we headed to my family's home with Din and shige and had dinner while watching tokyo drift. it was fun, uwabaki uwabaki. ;P


This is when we were at mcdonalds. whee Din took this picture. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment