Monday 10 December 2007

Wednesday

There was nothing special to talk about today except cooking in school. yeah I had home economics and i had to cook pumpin soup and macaroni, yummy but too bad i didn't get to eat the macaroni as it had meat and you know why i cn't eat meat. ehehe :P But i did get to taste the pumpkin soup and it was out of this world i tell you. It's was really delicous. hmmm, i've never tasted pumpkin for your information. :P


So that's me in the mickey mouse apron.shut up :P
Then after eating lunch, from the last period until like 6 o'clock i was in the omputer room doing my presentation for tomorrow . This was the time when i opened myspace nad check my account. i was so happy that i got to see my friends in the internet, i said hello and all and then continued to complete the presentation. :P

1 comment: