Wednesday 12 December 2007

The 14th of november

Here i am in the computer room practising my speech for the presentation that i have to do on the fourth period in front of class 1-1 and several teachers who will be attending. urrrgh.So during the first two periods me, Pua and Narmatha stayed there trying to memorize our scripts and all. Kurata-senesi and Grace-sensei helped us. ehehe we get to skip two lessons, :P. Then when it was english lesson i headed bacl to class, ahaha and since this was my last day to be inschool as tomorrow will be going to Kobe so Chikada-senesi, class 2-3's homeroom teacher, gave me and Pua presents. cute mugs to be exact and they were beautifully wrapped and decorated, but i'm sure it was wrapped by a salesperson. :P but it was nice of him. Thank you Chikada-sensei. After that was the awaited moment. The first presenter was Pua then it was me and after that was Narmatha. My topic was about Malaysian food and it was fun talking about delicacies. Not to mention mouthwatering. :P

This is Kurata-sensei. He's the computer teacher. He's good at these computer thingamajiggy. He's cool. :P
Then after computer class we had p.e. ehehe it was fun and funny. I had to wear p.e. clothes , specific p.e. clothes. But i enjoyed playing tennis for the first time. yeah i do.

So this is me in my p.e. clothes. :P
Then after p.e. it was IC class. Oh i am proud to tell you that i got PP point. Ten of them, ahahah. PP points are participation points gained by Japanese students when they are active in class. Think of it as extra credit i guess. Debating is just fun when you always win. ahah the topic was is "six day school better than five day school system? ". :)
just after IC lesson outside the LL room. From left: Pua, Grace-sensei, Michael-sensei, me, Sakuda-sensei, and Takatani-sensei.
Since it was the last day that i was going to be in class i spent all evening taking pictures with the class 2-3. Most of the boys are all shy to take pictures especially my own host. hmmm
This is class 2-3. and me making doraemons on te chalkboard.
ahaha was bored so i wrote some romaji. :P
me and eerika trying to look suttle.
candid, ahaha.
oh oh i like her, me and Yuki!
Oh this is rihou. ahahaha
Me and Kumichou. ;)
they were going to softball practise if i'm not mistaken.
ahaha me trying to get into the picture.
Oh the girls of class 2-3. Till we meet again.
This is Natsuki, she is me and Pua's desk neighbour. ahaha

4 comments:

  1. Why did Pua's uniform differ from you? aha.

    Cool classroom. aha. compare that with Malaysian classrooms. Tsk Tsk. Exception for SBU classrooms lah. gaga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha Pua's uniform's differ from me because he's from a school in Melaka. that's why. but uniforms didn't matter, the coats and sweaters mattered. ahah it was freezing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you meant to say that you are actually wearing Malaysians school uniform there eh? just added coats and stuff? Lahh. I thought it was Japanese uniform u guys wearing. aha.

    hey, thanks for the reply though. At least you know that there's someone constantly visiting your blog. Bahahahh. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes we were only wearing our school uniforms and just coats.

    ajahaha thanks for reading my blog. ehhee i wonder how am i to comment on yours?

    ReplyDelete