Friday 1 January 2010

To start things off.

Let me introduce myself. They call me Heartbreaker.

I ensnare them with my machinations and charms. In my presence, they are bedazzled by the sheer honesty in my appearance. I am a man of my words and they call me the wordsmith as i am a person of many words.

I do it for them really, make them feel less vulnerable, make them feel secured and make them trust me with all trust they have. Until a certain point, when it comes for me to go and take my leave, to let them learn what they must, i will leave and let them be. It may seem harsh and cruel, but it is what is needed to be done. To make those hypnotised by me, learn the reality of this effed up world.

Besides, sometimes its surpsingly easy for me, although unintentionally, to break down those walls people make and shatter them to pieces from inside and take off just like that.

Heartbreaker, because everytime i leave, my heart breaks. Lolzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment