Wednesday 13 January 2010

I knew something was up.

Just watched Sherlock Holmes. felt somewhat weird because usually i would be so emotionally involved, emotionally attached, empathy towards the characters in movies, but somehow today, just then, i didn't felt a thing.

Obvious instance, the scene where the bomb exploded and Watson was seen to be in the middle of the explosion. I mean critically, the scene was superb, it had great timing and background music and could make a clown weep.

But the weird thing is, i didn't felt a thing. I am not sure what i felt but i didn't even for a split second thought that he'd be dead. My company with me said or asked or told me that he is dead. But i didn't believed it.

And later, we found out that he didn't and i was sort of right. I wasn't exactly sure whether he is dead or he was alive but i didn't felt him die, get it?

Anyways, at that precise moment, i was a bit proud of myself and my instincts. My feelings were sort of right. And sometimes, you just got to go with your gut.

1 comment: