Sunday 10 January 2010

Still inexperienced.

Long story short, i had to get home early than other non-special students. So i alwready made all the arrangments and said all the goodbyes.

Honestly, this is the first time i travelled alone, according to my not-so-efficient-memory. So i was all scared and afraid wwaiting alone at the bus station for the bus to arrive. But it seems like it wasn't only me, there was this girl, tudung-ed mind you, so sweet and serene and nice and yet so fragile looking, was a bit panicky in my opninion. Of course if it was me, i would panic too. But she still maintained her composure eventhough i think she was kind of lost. She remained calm and asked for directions or help from other people around her. She even asked me a question which to my disappointment and hers, was a letdown. I felt so bad that i couldn't help her. But i wished her well-being, in my prayers.

Anyways, the bus came and i had to board it. Upon boarding the bus, i took the chance to look one last time at that face, that sweet serene tudung-ed face to etch it in my memory so that i could get ready when we meet again- which i believe will be very soon. The minute i glanced at her, she was glancing at me, smiling back, and thus i smiled back, and all our problems, i believed, went away. At least for my part.

Then the bus took off. Little did i knew, i had another surprise waiting for me at the next stop. My old school friend was on his way home and he was boarding the same bus. So it was a nice surprise to seehim. We chatted for a while and then when we arrived home sweet home, we departed like gentlemens.

All in all, i was thankful and grateful that everything turned out okay. I just wished at least i knew something good happened to that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment