Sunday 21 March 2010

A little piece of heaven.

Right now everybody is like "Gosh, we have only two weeks to get ready for the finals", "i haven't started anything, two weeks, oh my gosh!".

Well pretty much like that. But to me I'm going like:

"I have five weeks here, after that God knows what will happen to us all. We might not even see each other again. Hell we might even forget each other till we've reached old age,until the day that we needed to be reminded of where we came from and how we met. So i should make the most of these motherfucking five weeks left, because that is what is important to me. Saving as much memories i can to the point that my head bleeds. But that's alright because i now that when i am old and i won't remember as much as i want to, but my heart remembers. My feelings tell me that something amazing came out of being here, in this God-forsaken place. All in all, it wasn't that bad as i expected it to be. I made new friends and reconnected with old ones as well. It was very lonely at first. But in the end, we end up lonely too. But that's okay, because somewhere in the middle, that is where we all met and in some other overlappings of circle of lives, we will meet somewhere in the middle of that circle and perhaps we will stay there. I hope we will from now on."

Wow i haven't written like that since a few moths ago. It has been a long time since i wrote from the heart. Well it's about time don't you think? Life here is about to end, but the memories will linger on till the time rots and decompose to dust. And even after that, i believe that those memories will still stay alive.

I remember the first day here like it was just yesterday. I was glad that i got the opportunity to come here and start over anew. I will be forever grateful and thankful. If i had the chance to go back in time and relive my life over, i wouldn't want to change a thing. I like the things they are now and perhaps this is the way they are supposed to be. Perhaps it will get better after this. Let's hope, together eh.

2 comments:

  1. it's true.
    and that is our nature in life rite??
    sometimes we forget what matters in life.. and sometimes we just take things for granted...

    nerevtheless, at the end we all are the same...

    the circle of life la kata kan...

    we should cherish everything we encounter and everthing we had experience..
    either the good and the bad...

    make full use of that moment

    coz someday, we are going to find it funny and stupid when we got older... and that is because we are actually jelous of that time and wished to have repeated it in a much better way

    end comment.

    ReplyDelete