Tuesday 23 March 2010

Flattered.

Ok, the story goes like this.

I had English class, so i was waiting with my classmates outside the Language Room for my English Lecturer's previous class to finish.

While waiting, a female English lecturer was passing by and when she noticed me leaning on the wall, came up to me and said that i got "fans".

Not understanding what she meant, i made a questionable face. She read my body language and explained that there was someone in another class(she didn't state it was from her class) that bought a Cd because i was in that Cd.

For your information, a few weeks before this me and my class entered a Jazz Chant competition and went against other practicums. We managed to get into the finals and during the finals, we were recorded. In that Cd was a video of all the teams who performed in the finals, including me and my class.

So, what i want to say is i am flattered and surprised. And thankful. If only i am going to get profit out of this, it would be a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment