Monday 15 March 2010

Too cute for my shirt.

Somebody complimented that i am good-looking today.

First and foremost let me say that i am in no way feeling proud of what is said about me. But you have to admit that if people say good things about you, you have to be happy for yourself. It's a great confidence booster, is it not?

Secondly, actually my feelings differ from that person who said that i was good-looking. I am in no way good-looking nor handsome. Truly i don't feel that i am the latter. That is why it is an issue for me, personally. I'm not saying that i have low self-esteem and am humble. I hate my own ego and i actually have confidence. That saying i am absolutely confident that i am not handsome but actually just plain cute.

But cute won't cut it in the real world. Cute won't get you anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment