Tuesday 11 March 2008

Glowing Firefly.

Part 1.01

Former affiliates diminish, envious grows in my heart watching the humes play and having fun while I, a firefly, gliding endlessly through the air looking for comfort and security. Alas all search was in vain as i fly across great trees of bricks and steel and metal all releasing light making my glow seem insignificant. Making me feel inferior to the others. Making me feel the last living proof of existence of my kindred. For those were the times where fireflies flap in dignity with their glows glowing the brightest and proudest. We were the respected and trusted species amongst creatures. We are the longest living animality compared to everything. We are the descendants of ancient beings who call themselves Starbugs.


wow, out of the blue this plot popped into my mind and i had to write it down. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment