Saturday 2 February 2008

I feel bad for doing that to you but i just had to. I didn't mean to say you deserve it but i can't help myself, i just had to and am sorry for what i've done. But i won't promise to you that i'll try better next time because i won't, i know i won't. It's just that everytime i see your face i feel unhappy. I don't deny that i am jealous of your success but it's no envy to the extent that makes me want to sabotage your life. I am just a harmless green monster. But somehow i despise you, i hate you for no reason, and thus i try and distance myself from you before i express my harboured feelings toward you and ending some"thing" you hold dear. As for me i have left that "thing" a long time ago. I don't regret it tough but i pity you, you deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment