Friday 22 February 2008

These pick-up lines just make my day. :D

Do you believe in love at first sight? If not, I'll walk by again.


They call me Milk, because I do your body good!
If you're sweet you can call me sweetie, if you're nice you can call me hunny, if you're hot you can call me tonight
Excuse me, I've seem to have lost my virginity, can I have yours?

If you can't be with the ones you love, then love the one you're with.

If you're naughty go to your room. If you wanna be naughty go to my room!
Wanna play fireman? We can stop, drop and roll.
I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I can sure make your bedrock.

If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

I'm not feeling myself tonight, can I feel you?

You must be Jamaican, Cause you Jamaican me crazy.

The only thing I want between our relationship is latex.

No comments:

Post a Comment