Saturday 5 July 2008

I am demented.

The other day i felt an itch at my arse so i, well i, um, well you know what i'm talking about right?

I am weird

just now i made eye contact with myself and i was just mesmerized by the sheer beauty of me.

wait, doesn't that mean i'm vain? whatever

I am crazy

Everytime i take a bath i go nude. I mean nude as in in my birthday suit. Does that make me a nudist?

I am stupid.

Why the hell would i put all my secrets in a piece of parchment for all to see.

I am not a believer

I don' believe that people can do magic tricks but i believe they can do magic.

I am dyslexic.

Yeah so every words i read in here looks like this:

I ma yzarc. teg ti?

I am stupid.
wait i said that already huh.





one last note. everything i write in this post is a lie, including this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment