Thursday 17 July 2008

Happy happy!

Happy 150th post Awanism!

Looks like you have posted loads of entries since you started this blog. And now you're stopping?

Yeah i am. Sorry friends and foes, I can't get pleasure out of expressing myself this way. No i just cannot.

How come you say that? Seems to me that you're having a very good time writing about all those stuff. Why stop now when you're getting famous?

Well, it seems to me that there is no pleasure in just complaining about my wretched life and doing nothing about it. Plus, my life is a wreck with all the bullshit around me.

Oh come on, whatever happens to "don't let the world win"?

Well looks like it is, don't it? Besides, the world has just won the battle, not the war. I will come back, with much more strength and morality and charisma and mentality. You'll see.

We will miss you. Eventhough you thought that no one will.

Thank you. It means so much to me that you lied. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment