Tuesday 5 August 2008

Everyday i look myself in the mirror. It has become quite a habit for me. Sometimes i just look at my face for no obvious reason, but of course everything has its purpose. So does my lunacy.

I guess the reason i look myself in the reflection is to see how i look like. Duuuuh. For your information, that wasn't a joke. It sounded like one but it wasn't. I really want to know how i look like. Don't you have ever felt that feeling where "what does my face looks like in this kind of situation?" happens to you?

Besides, most of the time, i just practice how many insane facial expressions i can conjure up. But actually, always, i practice my smile. And that, i know why. It's because of the hypocrisy. My hypocritical oath. To show happiness where there is none. To create merry where it does not exist.

To whom this oath is made for, i do not know. All i know is, it is a lie. Smiling when you do not mean it is a very big lie. A smile can warm a thousand winters. But when it is not sincere, what happens? Does it reverse the process? If so, my bad.

But come on. It's not that much of a crime compared to all of yours. I smile because i'm too nice to say that you are definitely an Arsehole. So smile away to hasten the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment