Tuesday 12 August 2008

What is the title you give to your friend's parents?

Is it friends? Or perhaps mommy and daddy? Maybe uncles and aunts? What about mister and misses?

Well one thing is for sure, i and them, we have a bond. It is all because of our mutual ties, that is my friend and their son.

Today i just realised that i have to do this for my friend. I feel that i need to do this for him. For he will never have the opportunity to go through it. So it is up to me to go through it for him. Besides that, i feel that i am obligated to his parents. Since we know each other's parents well, it is my responsibility to them to make them happy on his behalf. And perhaps also in my behalf.

This feeling, this urge to make up for what is loss is very great. But the procrastination and the laziness and of course the depression has got hold on me far sooner than the realisation of going through this for him and his parents. Especially the depression, the urge is far greater than the feeling before.

This ends up in me going down the spiral of guilt. I think i have been in the spiral for many times and never passed it. But i believe that like Samwise Gamgee has once said, Start quote. "This darkness, it is only a passing, and a new day will come, with sun shining much more clear than before". End quote. At least that is what i think he said.

The only problem is, when will this darkness pass? When will it end? When will i get to see the clear shine? When will i get to fly away and flap my wings?

No comments:

Post a Comment