Friday 11 July 2008

Part 1

There is so much i want to tell you but i don't know where to begin.

Lately, nowadays, oftenly now,

I get angrier and angrier by the minute. It's like i can't control my temper. I think i am losing my sanity for some reason. I would not be surprised if in the future you might find me in some mental institution being strapped and locked up in a comfy room, you know, like the room in the movies. Of course this is all in my head as usual. My friends have not yet seen the riled up side of me. I am still trying to keep it under caps, whatever the phrase is.

Sometimes the little things that makes me tick just flips me off. The little things that i noticed but no one do makes me unbearable. Even my grammar is getting wronger by words.


no in the mood. i'll continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment