Sunday 6 July 2008

Sometimes,

I wish to be the guy who was always there when you need him. The guy who would not say protest his friends but support them to the end even if they're wrong.

Sometimes,

I wish that they would remember me much, like how i remember them all day. Like how i think of them constantly and yearns to be with them eternally.

Sometimes,

I wish that you knew everything about me like how i want to know everything about you. I want to get close to you more than anyone has ever before. And how i want you to get close to me like no one has ever before.

Sometimes,

I wish to be the quiet one. Has a very low profile whom no one recognizes. Whom someone wants to befriend.

Sometimes,

I wish i was a vampire.

Sometimes,

I wish that i have a lover who i can go to when i need her. Whom i can tell everything until there is nothing to tell. Whom i can share silences with by being in the presence of one another. Whom i can hold in this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do i part.

Sometimes,

I wish i happy. The true happiness you see like when cats are stroked and they purr. Like dogs feel when they pee. Like monkeys when a banana is in their possession. Like a mouse finding cheese. Like a rabbit and a carrot. Like me and my shared feelings to another human being.

Sometimes,

I just want to faint or be overdosed. Just sometimes.


just sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. its better to be there also when she dont tell you.

    = lebih baik ada bersama dia walaupun dia x ckp yang dia mengalami masalah.

    = 它更好也在那里她不告诉你

    = 彼女が言わないときがまたそこにあることそのよい

    ReplyDelete