Friday 30 July 2010

Make the most out of any situation.

It has been a known fact that i am a creature of spontaneity and i prefer to do things at the impulse of the moment rather than plan a meticulous detailed itinerary.

Before this, i have been hearing lots of rumours about life in campus saying that mostly the students or undergraduates/postgraduates do not lead a happy albeit miserable life during their studies in higher education. A significant amount of the rumours were negative, all unanimously agreeing that once you further your studies, you have no social life.

Frequently hearing people say those kind of things, almost lead me to believe that i will not have a happy time when i further my studies. They almost made me believe that there will be no playing, no merrymaking, no memories, no friends.

But today, i beg to differ. Today, i am proud to say that they were all stupid and narrow-minded. The main reason being that they waited for happiness and fun to come to them, when it is supposed to be them looking for those things. They did not put their trust in people because they were too afraid to be let down. How are people supposed to trust you if you do not trust them. How are you going to make your life a big adventure if you do not go on an adventure yourself.

I'm just saying, you have to make your own happiness, your own enjoyment, your own friends and you own memories. I sure as hell did that today. I am happy to say and admit that i actually chose to be here and i am relieved. I have no regrets. Although sometimes i miss my friends, but i have new friends to help me. A surrogate family to take care of me. I believe this is a beginning of a new chapter in my life and i am looking forward to it's result, but not the ending, because i know the ending of my story, is still a long way to go.

Just wanted to say, thanks to Allah and thanks to my family and thanks to my friends and new surrogate family. Hope it will be as fun as tonight and as for tomorrow, i hope it'll be a day for remembrance.

9 comments:

  1. saya sayang kwn2 saya!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baguslah kalau begitu. mari kita menghargai kesemuanya. acewah jiwang lah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ape nak komen ek??
    haha...
    setuju cikguu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terima kasih anakku. acewah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anak what???
    fuck you dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i fooked your mother. ahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. akan ku hargai setiap detik bersama...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. uhhh...abis aku,da 'ter'guna word xsepatutnye td...hhahaha,bukan sala ku

    ReplyDelete