Friday 8 March 2013

Writer's Block

It's been a long time, i think, since my real last post. It seems, twas long ago i was very keen and very in need to the activity of writing, since i used to believe that writing can solve all my problems rather than actively solving them. But now i believe that i have lost the need and the passion for writing because i have really truly found the One and Only that could help me, in me facing the challenges ahead.

Thus, i have found that praying and getting up at night, finding myself asking to Allah for help and forgiveness gives much greater understanding and comfort than just channeling all my resentment and my disappointment on the internet.

Eventhough i find myself difficult to return to writing and releasing everything that is kept inside me onto this piece of virtual parchment, i do find there are some advantages and pros to writing here. Thus, i will not state those said conveniences but let it linger in your mind. Let you yourself for a start learn to think for yourself, in  a new perspective.

Come, let's divulge ourselves to in our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment