Friday 4 January 2008

I didn't asked for your coming and I did not made you go against your will. You came by your own and it is your doing that left you alone under the crying sky. I do not regret for your catastrophe because it is not I who is supposed to be blamed. It really isn't and i don't care if you go about spreading foul winds of words to the passerbys. Even if they believe and decide to wander away from me I know that deep in my heart I am truthful to myself and to others. Those who are beside me are the ones to trust and be loyal and faithful to. Not to someone who has two sides of one face and thinfs of oneself. I have my rights and i strongly stick to my beliefs of right and wrong. It is a principle which i am accustomed to and i will abide by them as long as strength is in me and breath to breathe.


this presentation is just for mere muses of fun and joy. not.

1 comment:

  1. u right! Michael buble still no. 1!!

    ~keep blog[ing]

    ReplyDelete