Tuesday 1 January 2008

Dreams

We all have dreams and aspirations, some are big and some are small. It doesn't matter what size does your dream have but how it will affect everyone and yourself when that dream has come true. I just wish that i can say that i have reached my dreams when i grow up. But my dreams are like countless, i don't know how am i supposed to make all of them come true before i die but i'll try my best, thats what matters the most. :)

so here are some of my childish yet true dreams.

  1. I'd like to stay after the movie ended and watch aimlessly into the screen while the credits roll
  2. slide down the handlebars on the escalators
  3. rollerblade indoors
  4. wear a power rangers outift
  5. fly a plane and touch the clouds
  6. go to alice's wonderland and small talk with the cheshire cat
  7. date a superstar
  8. do the jiggy on the dancefloor with anyone
  9. go to one of michael's concert
  10. be in a band and get rich and famous
  11. find out where my birthmark is
  12. bungeejump
  13. produce a novel and then later a movie based on the award winning novel
  14. backpacking around the world
  15. become a renown photographer in conceptual photography
  16. snowboarding and waterskiing
  17. make a documentary of a lost civilisation
  18. become an explorer
  19. learn six different language
  20. supervise a surgery
  21. eat desserts for a whole day
  22. pop balloons
  23. become a psychologist expert on a certain field
  24. get myself my own house
  25. purchase Bumblebee, the car version of course
  26. Act in a multi-million making movie

These are all of my dreams for now, i know i have loads more but i'll update when i think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment