Tuesday 1 January 2008

Mad streak

I'm so worked up about something that i am not sure will happen or not, but everytime i think of it it just makes me so mad and angry that i want to go into total shutdown from all contact. I know that friends are friends and the more challenges we face together makes us stronger and makes the bond stronger eventhough the problem is caused by the very same friend, but i just can't take it anymore and i just can't and won't trust that friend again. I've poured everything into this bowl of friendship but the friend tampered with the ingredients spoiling the bowl. Now all i have for that friend is nothing because all of my provisions are used up trying to make a new bowl of friendship but ending up being tampered again and again. I know that we've had this companionship since we're small but you're the one who took the bowl and smash it to the floor braking it. Now i'll just avoid you but i won't confront you because you know it's my weakness. Please get the idea FRIEND.


Why do you build me up, buttercup
Just to let me down and mess me around.
What a great way to start the year eh? '_'

No comments:

Post a Comment