Saturday 5 January 2008

Keane


My new found favourite band. hmmm, The sound of the lead singer is just amazing, his vocal chords are superb in a way that he can lullaby you to sleep. Plus Keane is an out of the ordinary band since they have no guitarist and rely on the rythm of the piano and the drums. It's just original don't you think. I know Keane has been in the industry long enough and i know that you've all heard of them. It's just that i like indie bands or just bands that people don't listen to anymore, not that i want them to be unfamous or anything, i just sort of want to be the only one in my circle of friends who like bands that others don't. That's stupid but that's me. :)



They're most famous songs include "everybody is changing" , "somewhere only we know", "this is the last time", "bedshaped", "is it any wonder" and many more. I can't wait to go to t he music store and get their albums, all of them if possible. They're songs are inspiring and heart-throbbing. And i seriously hope they make more concerts here in Malaysia, ehehe. But Michael buble is still my number one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment