Monday 7 January 2008

Too much demands but too little production. problems problems.

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
One little slip and i take the blame? One small mistake and i'm done for? well life is just unfair being that people get away with murder whereas i get away with nothing but strappless dignity and total humiliation. I am particular about the sense of right and wrong and to me this is soo wrong. Why am i not allowed to do what i please while others can? Why do i have to attend to the needs of others when my owns are abandoned? I mean just one day, just one day i want to load off and release the bottled up feeling and emit emotions unfathomable and because of that i am labelled as being unmyself. Trying to distance thyself from thou art. Just let me tell you this, there are some who are chocolate sundae's, and some who are banana split with cherry on top and others who are strawberry cones. As for me I am a little bit of everything. Don't get me wrong, i love the crowd and i love being in the presence of companionship but after all of that strenous activities, i am in dire need of "me" time. Time to recharge and to be intuitive of my feelings and thoughts as well as emotions. I just want to say sorry for the unreplied, unresponded. I will try better next time.
sincerely,
azuan ayob.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Azuan.
    you ingat i lagi tak.
    kuanyee.
    haha..
    which school are u currently at.
    hows life. hows form 5. hectic??
    keep in touch ya??
    link me ya?
    niquegallery.blogspot.com
    see u

    ReplyDelete