Sunday 7 September 2008

Shed some skin.

Not being able to trust anyone even with family and friends. That would a be a great disadvantage. I wish will never become that person.

But then again, look at me now.

Not being able to express myself truly and tell people what i really think. I hope that isn't me.

But then again, look at me now.

Not being able to share with someone my secrets, secrets that needs a keeper other than myself.

But then again, look at me now.

Not being able to believe in oneself's worth and confidence.

But then again, look at me now.

Not being able to admit that some people are not perfect and that they are my friends. Instead, believing that a real friend will come under false pretenses one day. Believing that a true and perfect friend, created from the ideals of consciousness of those around, will come one day and be beside oneself for eternity.

Look at me now.

Not being able to say you are not perfect but hey, thats life and you are my friend and i trust you and i need you and i want to tell you what i feel and what my secrets are.

Look at me now.

Not being able to break these walls. These thick concrete walls made out of doubt and suspicions. Made from distrust and fear. Made because of all those years of making bonds, some can be broken. Made because knowing after making those bonds, in the end we still have to make new ones because we have to move on.

Look at me now.

Not being able to feel happy. Not being able to feel secure. Not being able to trust. Not being able to feel love. Not being able to love. Not being able to be oneself truly.

Don't, just don't look at me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment