Sunday 14 September 2008

Bekind rewind.

I'm the kind of guy who would go to the movies if there is a screening of the classics like Titanic just because it was the first movie that made me cry.

I'm the kind of guy who goes out and buys a Playstation One just because i want to play Final Fantasy Seven again.

I'm the kind of guy who goes to the store and get myself a bottle of bubble and wand included just because i want to make the day more beautiful than it isn't.

I'm the kind of guy who lets no one in but goes in to everyone.

I'm the kind of guy who eats burgers when i feel like it just because i don't care if i die of obesity or other food related disorders.

I'm the kind of guy who wants to have a girlfriend but is afraid of one.

I'm the kind of guy who loves to listen to unheard music just because other people has never listened to them before.

I'm the kind of guy who is short and the hell with you.

I'm the kind of guy who is totally abnormal.

I'm the kind of guy who is less of a guy but more of a man. Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment