Tuesday 17 August 2010

It won't be long.

It's like there is a whole new life waiting for me out there, but instead i am asked, hoped, to be as patient as i can, and wait it out.

I know i have to be patient, now of all times. But somehow, it's like i am in the middle. It's like i am in Limbo. I am in a place where it is not a place. It is a transition. It's like i am just waiting for something to happen, to kickstart another life.

How am i supposed to do that, to stay static, in one place, when my very existence was shook with the news that would change my life and other peoples lives' that intersects with it. I can't just ignore it, pretend like it didn't happen, because it did. I can't just act like i don't want this but in reality, i really want this now. Eventhough at first there were hesitations, but now when i still have the spirit and enthusiasm, i think i should reap the benefits of it while it lasts. Because God knows how easy i get astray and distracted by other things.

Another problem is, what the hell am i supposed to do now, while waiting. My life starts on the other side, but somehow i am stuck in this side, and somehow i have to go on with this life right now, go on to the finish, only to come out in the end, to go on the other side. What's the use? What will all this mount up to?

Ya Allah, tolonglah beri aku kekuatan dan petunjuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment