Thursday 12 February 2009

Does that mean i'm scared or i'm lonely?

Sometimes i get nightmares of a something nature which i can't , ever tell anyone about. All i can say is when i get these nightmares, i wake up from my sleep in my dark room, all alone, feeling scared.

I look around, searching the whole room if there is someone in the room other than me, and usually, well mostly, nobody is there. But somehow i get the feeling there there are. And that makes me scared.

When i feel scared or a panic attack hits me, i just need to be with someone, someone i know for a long time. I don't care what he/she's doing, sleeping, eating, gaming, as long as i am not alone in the room.

And that is why when i wake up from a nightmare, after looking around my room, i straight away get out. Straight away look for someone. Usually my dad is sleeping in front of the television in the living room, and that alone makes me feel a bit better.

Well all that happened just now. I had a nightmare, i looked around my room, no one was there, yet i feel that someone is there, i straight away get up, got out of the room, saw my dad sleeping, as usual in front of the television, then i went to the pc and turned it on and here i am.

Or does that just makes me look pathetic. You pick.

And now, i'm afraid of going back to sleep. Haish.

No comments:

Post a Comment