Thursday 15 April 2010

I told myself it will not happen again to me.

After the incident in high school, i told myself that my emotional capacity for making new friends and new loves would be at an all time high. It is at its peak and there will be no more space for me to add more problems into my life. nevertheless, the carrying capacity just skyrocketed which indirectly increased the biotic potential.

But i was deceived by my own heart. I made new friends and new loves, made myself felt like i belong, made me feel happy to be in a circle of connection that overlaps with other circles.

Hence look at me now, the circle is not broken, only that it has become bigger and larger, and the points on the circle are too far away to calculate it's tangent and equation.

Trying to hold on.


for god's sake, i hate it when i am like this. it's pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment