Thursday 29 April 2010

Pro's and Con's of having a gift.

I can easily remember people's faces. For example, if i were in a school i would know who are my batch mates and who are not, even if some of those are not my friends, but i can recognize them.

But the problem is, sometimes i do know people personally, perhaps for a short while, or in short intervals due to mutual activities(but do not interest me so much to get to know them in a more deep level), and at these times of crucial moments, i forget who they are, or where they are from or what are their names or where i know them from. I know their faces but i don't exactly can remember who they are, and that is actually humiliating, especially when you have to ask their names over-and over again after you had a very long conversation with them.

Sometimes, it sucks to be me.

2 comments:

  1. mr smart ass norm2 May 2010 at 14:34

    nama jambuuu ingat tak???

    ReplyDelete
  2. nama jambu of crouse lah ingat selama-lamanya. muahahaha

    ReplyDelete