Thursday 23 October 2008

I fucking love my new converse sneakers.

The idea came to me when i was bored surfing the internet. It was March 2008 if i was not mistaken and it was injected into my head in a from of images that i thought would change everything. And it did. Instantly, i straight away did all the preparations. The end result was this.

The pictures i took was to emphasize on the main aspects of my life this year. At first, to me there were loads of aspects in my life that i thought was important, but after serious thinking(a combination of sleeping and eating) i concluded that there were three significant aspects in my current life.



One of them was education. Most of you who are born on 1991 are currently undergoing the same problems i am facing this year. The major examination, the most important test in our life. That was what my teacher said to me, no pressure eh. This year is quite hard and difficult. I had to rush everything and my mind was constantly occupied by the thought of the "big kahuna". It never slipped my mind for more than two hours, but of course i'm much of a procrastinator to do something about it. My parents, brothers, teachers, and myself depend on me on getting straight A's. Royal flush, whatever the term is. Sometimes i just think that what i'm doing is not for my future, but for pleasing my family. Although the result of pleasing my family will make a bright future for me, i just feel that it is not something that i am ready for and desire, yet.

The A's, B's, and C's represent all the grades of the exams that i have had and will get. No need for the explanation on the expression.


Another important aspect in my life is love. For years i have tried to perfect my skills in the art of seducing and charming females to do my bidding but still in the end it comes back to me being alone and feeling unwanted. I trust that there is someone out there for me, just for me, not anyone else, it's just she's too shy and i'm too lazy. I have never been in love, i don't trust that feeling because my mind is based on logic and love is something unfamiliar for me so that is why it is difficult for me to trust anyone and love. And perhaps that is the reason why i'm not getting any of that.

The love shape symbolises love, eventhough it does not look like a heart. And the absence of my face represent the stupidity of my intelligence in the art of love and how i am clouded by judgements, idiot ones, to recognise love.



The next aspect in my life is hypocrisy. It is actually not an important and significant role in my life but i have come about in perfecting this art. I have become quite the prodigy in this subject and that is why it is shown here. At the end of last year and the beginning of this year, i faced many events that proved to be the most important evens in my life. These occurrences showed to me that life is hard and surprisingly improperly planned and no matter what we do, sometimes things do go as we want them too. Another lesson i learnt was that people are double faceted(just trying out a new word). The duality of man. We cannot really understand the feelings and emotions of another because we are created differently and we were raised differently. From this i learned that sometimes we cannot trust people because they lie to get out of problems, the choose the easy way out.

The smile represents the hypocrite who smiles on the outside but insiduously swears to people on the inside.


And this, this is just me trying to be cute and it is just used as a stamp/logo for awanism.


The Awanism campaign.



The ongoing campaign that will sweep the nation by their stomachs. I will be adding more images in the future. Just you wait and see.

4 comments: