Saturday 19 March 2011

I'm like a smiley living in a frowning environment.

When the whole world, or in reality, just the people around you in this immediate instant, is not in the emotional sense-with you, you or in this case me, i tend to find solace in myself. In other words, i have to find company in myself. No other person can give it to me, especially when they lack the capacity to comprehend my personality.

Everyone wants themselves to be heard. Everyone is self-centered. It's not a bad thing, and yet sometimes it's not good either. But somehow we have to be that way, we are built in that way. That's the way we operate and perhaps because it is coded in our genes, we cannot change it anymore than we can change the weather. Ultimately, we do things for ourselves. Either you admit it or you just don't want to admit it, yes we do.

It's all about me. No one else. I'm not talking about other people alone, i am also included. Most of the times, i always ponder the question; What about me? Why is it always you? Why do you have a greater priority than me? Who do you think you are?

And in the end, i just give up trying to fight and argue about it. I prefer to avoid these kinds of situations if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment