Thursday 11 December 2008

Here's the gist.

I think i am becoming more and more bitter over the course of the year. I have my recent post to prove it. Right now i am not sure how to react to my change. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

But of course to all of you, i'm sure, it is a bad thing since i don't treat any of you better anymore like i used to.

It's not that i want to change and become an angry and hot-tempered person, it's just that, this change is like the four season.

No matter how you like winter, the snow will stop and summer will come. No matter how you like the sun, spring is going to bloom and the flowers will roam the earth. And again, no matter how you like the flowers and the trees, autumn will come. So no matter how you try to stave something off, you cannot stop the inevitable.

And it's not that i don't like my old self. You think i don't miss being nice to everyone. You think i don't miss smiling to every person that meets my gaze? You think i don't miss giving my friends chocolate candies to them during recess? You think i don't like to hear all of your stories and all of your problems? You think i don't miss spending time with you?

I do miss all of those moments where i am myself. but now, that is not me. That was once me, but currently, it is not.

Please don't give me crap because i'm being bitter and unfriendly to anyone. You are one to talk.

Like an important person once said, I'll accept your past if you accept mine.


And again, sorry for being bitter and resentful and angry and maddening.

No comments:

Post a Comment