Monday 22 December 2008

I seriously can't stand it! Part Two.

Obviously i am obsessed. I can't get the song of the trailer out of my head. I also keep remembering the quotes of Rorschach and The Comedian. They're so cool and probably my favourite and the only characters i like from the Watchmen.

And yes i have read the entire twelve chapters of the graphic novel and frankly it was fun to read it. Kind of thrilling and keeps me guessing on who was the mastermind. But i sort of do not understand and also do not like how the ending went. There were still questions that i needed answered but was left at a cliffhanger, i guess. But nevertheless, overall it was ballistic!

Now i just can't wait to get money and go buy the whole graphic novel. I also can't wait for the movie which is due next year. Please oh please, let it be good and please oh please, let me have time and money to go watch the movie next year.

I keep feasting my eyes on these posters constantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment