Sunday 30 November 2008

You say it best when you say nothing at all.

I thought that with all the time i have and all the space i got, i would be happy. I thought that with all this freedom i would go out and have fun everyday.

But no.

I feel like not going anywhere with anyone. I feel like just staying home and sulking alone. Read all of the old books again and also having fun reading the new ones. I feel like watching movies that just strike you in the heart. The movies that just makes my pacemaker pace faster than ever.

Just goes to show that you never get what you wanted with the tick of a clock.

For your information, i just watched Notting Hill and The Butterfly Effect. I felt inspired and happier than ever. I smiled and laughed.



Lighter note: I've never used this term before, in fact i never thought i would want to use it. But nevertheless, i am on hiatus until i straighten things out with my blog and the rest of my life.

Besides, i have my playstation two with me now. Sucka's!

No comments:

Post a Comment