Monday 7 June 2010

The Sims.

People who have played and is playing The Sims will understand what i have to say.

Sometimes i imagine my life as The Sims. Especially my social life. I imagine that when i talk and spend time with my friends, the relationship bar, in the relationship section, will go green and increase. And if i flirt or hug or do something romantic, than near the bar, a love sign will appear.

I know it's funny and weird but it's a fact.

But it is also wishful thinking. This is because in the game, it is easier to make acquaintances and get a job and go up the career ladder. Like how it's easy just to call a friend and ask them to come over and then just talk and joke and chat and hug and flirt your way to get into bed with them. And then ask them to marry you, after that get a baby.

Sometimes i do wish life was easier like The Sims. If only i can see the relationship bar of my life and if only i know what i want like how in the game they tell you what your character wants.

And currently i am hooked playing The Sims 3. It is much more awesome than the previous versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment