Friday 3 December 2010

Nothing better than the silent game.

First you make me feel great, make me feel at ease and trusting of you. As if everything is alright and going to be so.

Then  you make me feel like i did something bad to you. Somehow and some way i have wronged you. But you wouldn't tell me, and of course i'd be scared to ask you what's wrong because the last time i asked, you screamed at me.

And now you make me feel like i don't want to be near with you because i don't know if we're okay or the opposite.I don't know if you can be approached or you're just not in the mood for anything. You're always frowning as if you're going to explode any moment. You made it awkward for me.

After this, i think i'll just be mad and feel sick looking at you if this keeps on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment